This page may contain affiliate links, to find out more information, please read my Disclosure Statement. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Have you just been diagnosed with an underactive thyroid, Hashimoto’s, hypothyroidism or other kind of thyroid disease?
Do you want to learn more about it?
Do you still feel unwell?
You’re in the right place. I’ve got you.
I’ve created this page to get you started without overwhelming you. I know what thyroid brain fog and fatigue is like!
These Are the Most Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is hypothyroidism?
- What is Hashimoto’s?
- What are the different thyroid medication options?
- What happens if I don’t take my thyroid medication?
- Can thyroid disease be cured?
- How long will it take me to feel well again?
- How do you treat Hashimoto’s?
- How many of my symptoms are common with other thyroid patients?
- Why have I gained weight?
- What tests should my doctor be doing?
- How do I prepare for blood tests?
- What thyroid levels should I be aiming for?
- What supplements do I need?
- Should I avoid any particular foods?
- Are there any books I can read?
- Are there any support groups I can join?
A Book To Make it Easy
My book Be Your Own Thyroid Advocate: When You’re Sick and Tired of Being Sick and Tired is also for thyroid patients who are new to understanding their hypothyroidism, underactive thyroid or Hashimoto’s. It puts all of the need-to-know information in one place and explained really simply.
Other Things To Help:
- My Thyroid Family Email Newsletter
- My Facebook and Instagram pages
- My Support Group