This website owned by The Invisible Hypothyroidism / Rachel Gask (Hill) (“we”, “us”, “our” , “Company”) is provided solely for informational purposes.
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Rachel Gask trading as The Invisible Hypothyroidism, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Rachel Gask trading as The Invisible Hypothyroidism and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Rachel Gask trading as The Invisible Hypothyroidism and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
- All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Rachel Gask trading as The Invisible Hypothyroidism, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
- retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Rachel Gask trading as The Invisible Hypothyroidism.
- By submitting or sending content to be included as a guest post on the Site, you grant The Invisible Hypothyroidism unrestricted, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, perpetual, nonexclusive right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivate works from, distribute, and display such content in whole or part including any information, ideas, drawing or concepts contained in such content.
- You acknowledge that The Invisible Hypothyroidism is not responsible for material submitted by guest writers and published on the site. Content in a guest post is the sole responsibility of that content creator.
- You agree to be solely responsible for your submitted content and any consequences of publishing it on the Site. You agree that the views expressed on the Site do not necessarily reflect the views of The Invisible Hypothyroidism or Rachel Gask (Hill), and The Invisible Hypothyroidism does not support or endorse content including any contribution including edits by The Invisible Hypothyroidism.
- We reserve the right to remove or reject submitted content by you at any time without notice.
- The Invisible Hypothyroidism does no warrant or guarantee (1) that any portion of the Site will be free of infection by viruses, worms, trojan horses or anything else manifesting contaminating or destructive properties; or (2) that access to the site will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- The Invisible Hypothyroidism may occasionally offer contests or giveaways (collectively, “Contests”). Registered Users agree to release The Invisible Hypothyroidism from all liability arising from participation in any Contest located on, or accessed through, the Web Site. Some Contests may offer prizes to Registered Users. All prizes are subject to the official game or contest rules published with that Contest.
- You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Links to other websites
- This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Rachel Gask trading as The Invisible Hypothyroidism or that of our affiliates.
- When you click on affiliate links at The Invisible Hypothyroidism website or purchase from some, but not all, companies mentioned at this Site, we will earn a commission from these programs. The Invisible Hypothyroidism does not endorse, make claim to or verify any of the information found on third-party websites including affiliates.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
- The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Rachel Gask trading as The Invisible Hypothyroidism makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Rachel Gask trading as The Invisible Hypothyroidism is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
- Whilst Rachel Gask trading as The Invisible Hypothyroidism uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- Rachel Gask trading as The Invisible Hypothyroidism accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
- Rachel Gask trading as The Invisible Hypothyroidism reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
- The Invisible Hypothyroidism is for informational purposes only and not intended to provide medical advice. If you rely on our website and any materials available through our website, you do so solely at your own risk. Please visit our disclaimer.
Limitation of liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Rachel Gask trading as The Invisible Hypothyroidism accepts no liability for any of the following:
- any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version. A user is bound by any changes to the Terms and Conditions when he or she uses the Services after such changes have been first posted.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of The Invisible Hypothyroidism, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws The Invisible Hypothyroidism shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- The Invisible Hypothyroidism reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to The Invisible Hypothyroidism a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Rachel Gask trading as The Invisible Hypothyroidism details
- Rachel Gask trading as The Invisible Hypothyroidism of Unit 79472, PO Box 6945, London, W1A 6US operates the Website https://www.theinvisiblehypothyroidism.com/.You can contact Rachel Gask trading as The Invisible Hypothyroidism by email on [email protected]
- These terms and conditions were created using a document from Rocket Lawyer (https://www.rocketlawyer.co.uk).
If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, please feel free to contact us by email at: [email protected] with Subject Name: Terms & Conditions.