In terms of collaborations and sponsorships, please be aware that all of these are always true and honest in my opinions of products and services. I only collaborate with people and brands that I feel are a natural fit.
Services I Offer:
- Social Media Sponsorship: Featuring your product or services on my social media with a sponsored post. Includes Facebook and Instagram.
- Newsletter Sponsorship: Featuring your product or services in my fortnightly email newsletter, with thousands of recipients and a high open rate.
- Sponsored Website Article: Reviewing your product or services in an article published on my website, which receives over 200,000 views every month. View examples here.
- Freelance Writing: Writing an article for you to publish on your site.
- Guest Article: Hosting an article written by yourself, on my website. This can link out to your products and services. An author bio is included. View examples here.
- Speaking at Your Event (online and in person).
- Hosting Your Event (online and in person).
- Being a Guest on Your Podcast. View examples here.
- Being Available for Interviews (radio, TV, magazines, etc.)
Please contact me for more information on these opportunities, including rates. I am also open to other ideas!
Email: [email protected]
Why Should You Work With Me?
I am the leading UK thyroid health advocate, with an engaged and connected following. I have large audiences across all platforms and channels, not least on social media and with my email newsletter.
- I am a multi-award winning and multi-bestselling author. View my books here. I have also provided forewords for books.
- I have appeared as a guest on countless podcast shows, speaking about thyroid disease awareness, advocacy and more.
- I am currently on the 2023 Health Union Patient Leadership Council.
- I was a speaker at the DIAGNOSED: Autoimmune Disease Summit in April 2021.
- I was invited to speak at The Annual Thyroid Conference in the UK in October 2019.
- I was honoured to be offered a position on the WEGO Health Patient Leader Advisory Board for the year 2021, which I accepted.
- I was also a founding board member for the nonprofit American College of Thyroidology from 2020 to 2023.
- I was on the judging panel for the 2021 WEGO Health Awards.
- I have had articles republished on Yahoo, MSN and more.
- I have written over fifty articles for The Mighty. One of these pieces was also made in to a film.
- I was interviewed for a television documentary by London Live
- I have been interviewed by the BBC; on BBC Radio 1, on BBC World Service and for a written article here.
Awards, Nominations and Endorsements
- Winner of the 2022 Social Health Award “Social Media Master” for my work in thyroid advocacy across social media platforms.
- Winner of The 2020 WEGO Health Award for “Best in Show: Facebook” for The Invisible Hypothyroidism Facebook Page and Facebook Group.
- Awarded 1st Place in Feedspot’s 2022 Top Hypothyroidism Blogs and Websites List.
- Awarded 2nd Place , in Feedspot’s 2022 Top Thyroid Blogs and Websites List.
“If you are looking for friendly, down-to-earth, commentary and information on thyroid conditions, The Invisible Hypothyroidism is the place to go.” – The National Academy of Hypothyroidism.
- The Invisible Hypothyroidism was included in the The 10 Best Thyroid Disorder Blogs 2019.
- Cited by The National Academy of Hypothyroidism as one of the best thyroid advocates doing their part to raise thyroid awareness.
- The book The End of Chronic Fatigue says: “Rachel Hill’s site, The Invisible Hypothyroidism, is hands down the best thyroid blog for thyroid patients. Rachel is an amazing writer with hundreds of fantastic posts for whatever questions or struggles you may be facing.”
- My support group has been recommended by The National Academy of Hypothyroidism.
- Health Central listed me in their Top Thyroid Instagrammers list, as well as recommending my online support group.