This page may contain affiliate links, to find out more information, please read my Disclosure Statement. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
In terms of collaborations, advertisements etc. by The Invisible Hypothyroidism, please be aware that all of these are always true and honest in my opinions of products and services. This also includes pieces I may write for other websites. I only collaborate with other people and brands that I feel are a natural fit.
Work With Me
- Write a guest article for my website, which receives over 200,000 views every month.
- Feature your product or service on my social media with a sponsored post or other content.
- Be featured in my email newsletters (I produce a FREE newsletter and a PREMIUM newsletter), which go out to thousands of subscribers.
- I can review your product or service in an article published on my website, or on my social media.
- I am available for interviews through Skype, Zoom, written formats etc.
- I am available for podcast discussions.
- I can write content for your website or channel.
- I can speak at your event.
Please contact me for more information on these opportunities and if you have any suggestions for another way we could collaborate.
Please find my Media Kit below!
Please note that as per Google’s policy, paid for pieces and work will not include a dofollow back to your site/services/products etc. And I only work with content that is suitable to my audience and of high quality.
Projects and Achievements
Key Projects / Opportunities
- I was honoured to be offered a position on the WEGO Health Patient Leader Advisory Board for the year 2021, which I accepted.
- I launched my Thyroid Family Premium Newsletter.
- I was on the judging panel for The WEGO Health Awards.
- The American College of Thyroidology launched, for which I am a founding board member.
- The audiobook for You, Me and Hypothyroidism was released at the end of 2020.
- I worked with the latest NHS project “Monitor My Health”, not least to raise awareness of thyroid disease on World Thyroid Day.
- My second book, You, Me and Hypothyroidism was released in 2019 and became an Amazon Top 10 Bestseller and #1 New Release.
- I released the second edition of my first book Be Your Own Thyroid Advocate: When You’re Sick and Tired of Being Sick and Tired.
- I was approached to contribute the foreword to Zana Carver’s The End of Chronic Fatigue in 2019 and delivered this.
- I released my first book, Be Your Own Thyroid Advocate: When You’re Sick and Tired of Being Sick and Tired, an Amazon Top 10 Bestseller and #1 New Release.
- I was approached to contribute the foreword to Emily Kyle’s The 30-Minute Thyroid Cookbook and delivered this.
- The Invisible Hypothyroidism was a sponsor for a Mind (the mental health charity) event to raise awareness on the link between mental health and thyroid conditions.
- I launched my Free email newsletter.
- I was a content contributor for PILIPALA – Your Thyroid Diary App, with initial plans for The Invisible Hypothyroidism to have its own channel on the app.
- I am a content contributor for The Mighty, having written over fifty articles now. They have also made one of my articles in to a film.
- I have also written for InvisiblyME, Thyroid Central, ThyroidChange, The National Academy of Hypothyroidism, Recovering with T3, among many other websites.
- I have had articles republished on Yahoo, MSN and more.
- I have collaborated on writing projects with BetterHelp, Regain.Us, ZRT Labs, Blue Horizon, Medichecks, Klikkit, Thyroid30, Scriptly Rx and more.
- I was invited back to the Chronically Healing Podcast, for episode 115.
- I was interviewed for the Fempower Podcast episode Managing the Jigsaw Puzzle of your Thyroid Condition.
- I was on episode 25 of the More Mojo Podcast, talking about the history of my thyroid health and how I got to the point of better health.
- I was a speaker at the DIAGNOSED: Autoimmune Disease Summit in April 2021.
- The first podcast I featured on after returning to work following the birth of my first child was the Hashimoto’s Connection podcast. We spoke mainly about my thyroid journey, the contents of my first book and how I have achieved remission.
- I returned for another episode of the Hashimoto’s Connection Podcast with my husband Adam, to speak about the contents of my second book – how thyroid disease impacts relationships and how we navigate this.
- I was on The Chronic Comeback Podcast speaking about my health leading up to diagnosis and the interventions and steps I took to put my thyroid jigsaw puzzle together so that I could live symptom-free.
- I was invited to speak at The Annual Thyroid Conference in the UK in October 2019.
- I was on Episode 39 of the Unvisible Pod podcast, talking about my road to recovery with thyroid disease, as well as my latest book, You, Me and Hypothyroidism.
- I was Thyroid Refresh TV’s guest on Episode 32, titled ‘How to Become Your Own Thyroid Health Advocate with Rachel Hill, creator of The Invisible Hypothyroidism’.
- I was interviewed on Jessie Dechane’s Chronically Healing podcast regarding advocating for thyroid patients and what it means to look at your health holistically.
- I was interviewed on The FutureTech podcast about hypothyroidism signs and symptoms, testing, medication options and how to advocate for your own thyroid health.
- I was interviewed on Korus‘ podcast, about Hashimoto’s, Hypothyroidism and my book.
- The Invisible Hypothyroidism was the topic of episode #40 of Dr Hedberg’s podcast Show, with a 40-minute long discussion and interview with myself.
- I was interviewed by iPain Living Magazine for an article about how I manage pain with thyroid disease, for the Winter 2020 issue.
- I was interviewed for a television documentary by London Live about how I collaborate with Medichecks, and the kinds of issues thyroid patients face.
- I was interviewed by Shelley Wilson regarding my second book.
- I was interviewed for Motive Me Now about how I stay motivated when living with chronic health conditions and how I turned my life around.
- I was interviewed by Invisibly Me regarding my first book.
- The Butterfly Effect Blog interviewed me on my first book, blog, personal experiences and thyroid advocacy work.
- I was on an episode of That Crohn’s Chick YouTube Live Stream series.
- I was interviewed by the BBC several times; on BBC Radio 1, on BBC World Service and for a written article here.
- I was interviewed in the format of a video by Health Stories Project.
- I was interviewed by Thyroid Central.
- The Invisible Hypothyroidism and my book Be Your Own Thyroid Advocate were cited in Health Rising’s article on the use of T3 medication in CFS.
- I was asked to film a 3-minute Thyroid Tip video for Thyroid Refresh’s YouTube Channel.
Awards, Nominations and Endorsements
- Winner of The 2020 WEGO Health Award for “Best in Show: Facebook” for The Invisible Hypothyroidism Facebook Page and Facebook Group.
- Awarded 1st Place in Feedspot’s Top Hypothyroidism Blogs and Websites List.
- Awarded 2nd Place , in Feedspot’s Top Thyroid Blogs and Websites List.
- Awarded ‘One Of The Top Thyroid Blogs You Need to Read’ by The National Academy of Hypothyroidism.
- I was nominated for eleven 2021 WEGO Health Awards.
- I was nominated for eight 2020 WEGO Health Awards.
- I was nominated for eight 2019 WEGO Health Awards.
- I was nominated for six 2018 WEGO Health Awards.
- I was nominated for Best Personal Development Blog at the Annual Bloggers Bash Awards in 2019.
“If you are looking for friendly, down-to-earth, commentary and information on thyroid conditions, The Invisible Hypothyroidism is the place to go.” – The National Academy of Hypothyroidism.
- The Invisible Hypothyroidism was included in the The 10 Best Thyroid Disorder Blogs 2019.
- Cited by The National Academy of Hypothyroidism as one of the best thyroid advocates doing their part to raise thyroid awareness.
- The book The End of Chronic Fatigue says: “Rachel Hill’s site, The Invisible Hypothyroidism, is hands down the best thyroid blog for thyroid patients. Rachel is an amazing writer with hundreds of fantastic posts for whatever questions or struggles you may be facing.”
- My support group has been recommended by The National Academy of Hypothyroidism.
- Health Central listed me in their Top Thyroid Instagrammers list, as well as recommending my online support group.