In terms of collaborations, guest posts, newsletter features, advertisements etc. by The Invisible Hypothyroidism, please do be aware that all blogs and articles are always true and honest in my opinions of products, services etc. so I won’t feature any of these on my site if I wouldn’t buy or recommend them myself. This also includes pieces I may write for other websites.
Below you’ll find a list of projects and work I’ve been involved in but further down you’ll find my specific stats.
The Invisible Hypothyroidism Highlights:
- I have been nominated for six WEGO Health Awards 2018.
- I have now written over fifty articles for The Mighty as a regular content contributor and they have even made one of my pieces in to a film.
- I am a regular content contributor for ThyroidChange.
- Included in The National Academy of Hypothyroidism’s Top 7 Thyroid Blogs You Need To Read and have written for them numerous times.
- Included in ThyroidChange’s list of Useful Websites for Hypothyroidism and Hashimoto’s .
- Ranked at number 3 in the Top Hypothyroidism Blogs and Websites 2018.
- Ranked at number 11 in the Top 40 Thyroid Blogs and Websites (to include all thyroid disorders) in 2018.
- Included in Dr. Hedberg’s Best Thyroid Resources List.
- Included in Jeffrey Dach MD’s Useful Thyroid Info Sites List and his Online Information for Hashimotos Thyroid Disease list.
- The Invisible Hypothyroidism was a sponsor for a Mind (the mental health charity) event to raise awareness on the link between mental health and thyroid conditions.
- I have written for InvisiblyME, Thyroid Central, NAH among many other websites.
- I am a content contributor for PILIPALA – Your Thyroid Diary App, with plans for The Invisible Hypothyroidism to have its own channel on the app.
- I have been interviewed by the BBC several times; on Radio 1, on BBC World Service and for a written article here.
- The Invisible Hypothyroidism was the topic of episode #40 of Dr Hedberg’s Podcast Show, with a 40 minute long discussion and interview with myself.
- I have been interviewed by Thyroid Central.
- I have been interviewed for a video by Health Stories Project.
- I have had articles republished on Faith it, ToSaveaLife, Yahoo, MSN, The Butterfly Effect and For Every Mom among other websites.
- Cited as “A blog with the most amount of information I’ve seen in one place about hypothyroidism! …From a UK source, this site has been the best,” by Never Mind The Thyroid.
- Endorsed by Stop The Thyroid Madness in their Recommended Websites list.
- My support group has been recommended by The National Academy of Hypothyroidism.
I have received lots of great feedback from thyroid patients that my work has helped over the years, please see their feedback here.
You will find below my statistics for further information on reach and audience.
(Updated September 2nd 2018)
- Over 780,000 views
- Over 426,000 visitors
- From more than 150 different countries
- Over 2,500 newsletter subscribers
- Over 14,800 people following me on Facebook
- Over 35,000 members in my Facebook group
- Over 2,268 Instagram followers
- Over 330 Twitter followers
- Thousands of article shares
- I’ve also had articles and blogs published/republished on many other websites (listed above)
(Updated August 2nd 2018)
- I receive 90,000 website views per month from over 50,800 visitors
- My Facebook posts reach over 76,500 people a month
- I have 6,000 average monthly viewers on Pinterest
Current services I offer:
- I accept guest posts and sponsored posts from other writers on theinvisiblehypothyroidism.com as long as they are suitable to my audience and of high enough quality.
- I can write an article or video for your website or channel, as a one-off piece or as and when requested, but also as a regular contributor.
- I can feature you, your product or service in my email newsletter, which is published once every two weeks to over 1000 subscribers, as long as it is suitable to my audience.
- I can produce a sponsored advertisement article or blog for your product or service, as long as it is suitable to my audience.
- I can review your product or service in a sponsored article published on my site or yours, as long as it is suitable to my audience.
- You can purchase advertisement space on my blog i.e. in the side or bottom widget.
- I can include a link to your website, product or service within my blogs or articles, or as commonly placed, at the bottom in my list of resources for further info, as long as it is suitable to my audience and of high enough quality. These links are curated very carefully.
- I am happy to be interviewed via Skype, video or email.
- I am available for podcast discussions.
Please contact me for more information on these opportunities and if you have any suggestions on another way we could collaborate.
Please note that as per Google’s policy, paid for pieces and work will not include a dofollow back to your site/services/products etc. And I only work with content that is suitable to my audience and of high quality.