In terms of collaborations, guest posts, newsletter features, advertisements etc. by The Invisible Hypothyroidism, please do be aware that all blogs and articles are always true and honest in my opinions of products, services etc. so I won’t feature any of these on my site if I wouldn’t buy or recommend them myself. This also includes pieces I may write for other websites.
Below you’ll find a list of projects and work I’ve been involved in but further down you’ll find my specific stats.
The Invisible Hypothyroidism Highlights:
- I have been nominated for six WEGO Health Awards 2018.
- I was approached to contribute a foreword to Emily Kyle’s The 30-Minute Thyroid Cookbook.
- I have now written over fifty articles for The Mighty as a regular content contributor and they have even made one of my pieces in to a film.
- I am a regular content contributor for ThyroidChange.
- Included in The National Academy of Hypothyroidism’s Top 7 Thyroid Blogs You Need To Read and have written for them numerous times.
- Included in ThyroidChange’s list of Useful Websites for Hypothyroidism and Hashimoto’s .
- Ranked at number 3 in the Top Hypothyroidism Blogs and Websites 2018.
- Ranked at number 9 in the Top 40 Thyroid Blogs and Websites (to include all thyroid disorders) in 2018.
- Included in Dr. Hedberg’s Best Thyroid Resources List.
- Included in Jeffrey Dach MD’s Useful Thyroid Info Sites List and his Online Information for Hashimotos Thyroid Disease list.
- The Invisible Hypothyroidism was a sponsor for a Mind (the mental health charity) event to raise awareness on the link between mental health and thyroid conditions.
- I have written for InvisiblyME, Thyroid Central, NAH among many other websites.
- I am a content contributor for PILIPALA – Your Thyroid Diary App, with plans for The Invisible Hypothyroidism to have its own channel on the app.
- I have been interviewed by the BBC several times; on Radio 1, on BBC World Service and for a written article here.
- The Invisible Hypothyroidism was the topic of episode #40 of Dr Hedberg’s Podcast Show, with a 40 minute long discussion and interview with myself.
- I have been interviewed by Thyroid Central.
- I have been interviewed for a video by Health Stories Project.
- I have had articles republished on Faith it, ToSaveaLife, Yahoo, MSN, The Butterfly Effect and For Every Mom among other websites.
- Cited as “A blog with the most amount of information I’ve seen in one place about hypothyroidism! …From a UK source, this site has been the best,” by Never Mind The Thyroid.
- Endorsed by Stop The Thyroid Madness in their Recommended Websites list.
- My support group has been recommended by The National Academy of Hypothyroidism.
I have received lots of great feedback from thyroid patients that my work has helped over the years, please see their feedback here.
You will find below my statistics for further information on reach and audience.
(Updated October 4th 2018)
- Over 850,000 views
- Over 500,000 visitors
- Worldwide reach
- Over 3,000 newsletter subscribers
- Over 14,900 people following me on Facebook
- Over 36,800 members in my Facebook group
- Over 2,650 Instagram followers
- Over 350 Twitter followers
(Updated October 4th 2018)
- I receive 75,000 website views per month from over 40,500 visitors
- My Facebook posts reach over 92,500 people a month
- I reach over 129,ooo monthly unique viewers on Pinterest
Current services I offer:
- I accept guest posts and sponsored posts from other writers on theinvisiblehypothyroidism.com as long as they are suitable to my audience and of high enough quality.
- I can write an article or video for your website or channel, as a one-off piece or as and when requested, but also as a regular contributor.
- I can feature you, your product or service in my email newsletter, which is published once every two weeks to over 1000 subscribers.
- I can review your product or service in an article published on my site or yours, as long as it is suitable to my audience.
- You can purchase advertisement space on my blog i.e. in the side or bottom widget.
- I am happy to be interviewed via Skype, video or email.
- I am available for podcast discussions.
Please contact me for more information on these opportunities and if you have any suggestions on another way we could collaborate.
Please note that as per Google’s policy, paid for pieces and work will not include a dofollow back to your site/services/products etc. And I only work with content that is suitable to my audience and of high quality.