In terms of collaborations, advertisements etc. by The Invisible Hypothyroidism, please do be aware that all of these are always true and honest in my opinions of products, services etc. This also includes pieces I may write for other websites. I only collaborate with other people and brands that I feel are a natural fit.
Please see a PDF of my Media Kit below. You can also download it or view it on fullscreen.
You can also find more information on my FAQs page.
Further Projects and Achievements
- I released my first book, Be Your Own Thyroid Advocate: When You’re Sick and Tired of Being Sick and Tired, an Amazon Top 10 Bestseller and #1 New Release, in 2018.
- I was approached to contribute the foreword to Emily Kyle’s The 30-Minute Thyroid Cookbook in 2018 and delivered this.
- I was approached to contribute the foreword to Zana Carver’s The End of Chronic Fatigue in 2019 and delivered this.
- The Invisible Hypothyroidism was a sponsor for a Mind (the mental health charity) event to raise awareness on the link between mental health and thyroid conditions.
- I was a content contributor for PILIPALA – Your Thyroid Diary App, with initial plans for The Invisible Hypothyroidism to have its own channel on the app.
- I have now written over fifty articles for The Mighty as a regular content contributor and they have even made one of my pieces in to a film.
- I am a regular content contributor for ThyroidChange.
- I have written for InvisiblyME, Thyroid Central, The National Academy of Hypothyroidism, Recovering with T3, among many other websites.
- I have had articles republished on Faith it, ToSaveaLife, Yahoo, MSN, The Butterfly Effect and For Every Mom among other websites.
- I will be speaking at The Annual Thyroid Conference here in the UK, in October 2019.
- I have been interviewed by the BBC several times; on Radio 1, on BBC World Service and for a written article here.
- I was interviewed by Invisibly Me on my first book.
- The Butterfly Effect Blog interviewed me on my book, blog, personal experiences and thyroid advocacy work.
- I have been interviewed by Thyroid Central.
- I have been interviewed in the format of a video by Health Stories Project.
- I was interviewed via video for a documentary by London Live about how I work with Medichecks, and the kinds of issues thyroid patients face.
- I was interviewed on Jessie Dechane’s Chronically Healing podcast regarding advocating for thyroid patients and what it means to look at your health holistically.
- I was interviewed on The FutureTech podcast about hypothyroidism signs and symptoms, testing, medication options and how to advocate for your own thyroid health.
- I was interviewed on Korus’ podcast, about Hashimoto’s, Hypothyroidism and my book.
- The Invisible Hypothyroidism was the topic of episode #40 of Dr Hedberg’s podcast Show, with a 40-minute long discussion and interview with myself.
- The Invisible Hypothyroidism and my book Be Your Own Thyroid Advocate were cited in Health Rising’s article on the use of T3 medication in CFS.
- I was featured on Autoimmune Sister’s Instagram page in two posts, shown here and here.
- Featured on TAWKI.
Awards, Nominations, Endorsements and Support for The Invisible Hypothyroidism
“If you are looking for friendly, down-to-earth, commentary and information on thyroid conditions, The Invisible Hypothyroidism is the place to go.” – The National Academy of Hypothyroidism.
- I was nominated for six WEGO Health Awards in 2018.
- I was nominated for Best Personal Development Blog at the Annual Bloggers Bash Awards 2019.
- Included in The National Academy of Hypothyroidism’s Top 7 Thyroid Blogs You Need To Read and have written for them numerous times.
- Cited by The National Academy of Hypothyroidism as one of the best thyroid advocates doing their part to raise thyroid awareness.
- Included in ThyroidChange’s list of Useful Websites for Hypothyroidism and Hashimoto’s .
- Awarded 3rd Place and 9th Place in the Top Hypothyroidism Websites List and Top Thyroid Websites List, respectively.
- Included in Dr. Hedberg’s Best Thyroid Resources List.
- Included in Jeffrey Dach MD’s Useful Thyroid Info Sites List and his Online Information for Hashimotos Thyroid Disease list.
- Cited as “A blog with the most amount of information I’ve seen in one place about hypothyroidism! …From a UK source, this site has been the best,” by Never Mind The Thyroid.
- Included by Stop The Thyroid Madness in their Recommended Websites list.
- My support group has been recommended by The National Academy of Hypothyroidism.
I have received lots of great feedback from thyroid patients that my work has helped over the years, please see their feedback here.
Work With Me
- I accept guest posts from others as well as sponsored posts on theinvisiblehypothyroidism.com as long as they are suitable to my audience and of high enough quality.
- I can write an article for your website or channel, as a one-off piece or as and when requested, but also as a regular contributor.
- I can feature you, your product or service on my social media or in my email newsletter, which is published once every two weeks to thousands of subscribers.
- I can review your product or service in a sponsored article published on my site or yours, as long as it is suitable to my audience.
- You can purchase advertisement space on my blog i.e. in the side or bottom widget.
- I am happy to be interviewed via Skype, Zoom, other video/audio or email.
- I am available for podcast discussions.
Please contact me for more information on these opportunities and if you have any suggestions on another way we could collaborate.
Please note that as per Google’s policy, paid for pieces and work will not include a dofollow back to your site/services/products etc. And I only work with content that is suitable to my audience and of high quality.
This page may contain affiliate links, to find out more information, please read my disclosure statement.