This page may contain affiliate links, to find out more information, please read my disclosure statement.
In terms of collaborations, advertisements etc. by The Invisible Hypothyroidism, please do be aware that all of these are always true and honest in my opinions of products, services etc. This also includes pieces I may write for other websites. I only collaborate with other people and brands that I feel are a natural fit.
Please see a PDF of my Media Kit below. You can also download it or view it on fullscreen.
You can also find more information on my FAQs page.
Further Projects and Achievements
- I released my first book, Be Your Own Thyroid Advocate: When You’re Sick and Tired of Being Sick and Tired, an Amazon Top 10 Bestseller and #1 New Release, in 2018.
- My second book, You, Me and Hypothyroidism was released in 2019 and also became an Amazon Top 10 Bestseller and #1 New Release.
- I co-created and launched Thoughtful Thyroid in 2019. An online course platform for thyroid patients to improve their health.
- I was approached to contribute the foreword to Emily Kyle’s The 30-Minute Thyroid Cookbook in 2018 and delivered this.
- I was approached to contribute the foreword to Zana Carver’s The End of Chronic Fatigue in 2019 and delivered this.
- The Invisible Hypothyroidism was a sponsor for a Mind (the mental health charity) event to raise awareness on the link between mental health and thyroid conditions.
- I was a content contributor for PILIPALA – Your Thyroid Diary App, with initial plans for The Invisible Hypothyroidism to have its own channel on the app.
- I created pin badges and Theo The Thyroid plushies, opening a Facebook shop for thyroid items.
- I added the ability to listen to all my blog posts, for those who are visually impaired, are tired or brain fogged from hypothyroidism or even short on time from running a busy family.
- I am a regular content contributor for ThyroidChange and The Mighty.
- I have now written over fifty articles for The Mighty and they have even made one of my pieces in to a film.
- I have written for InvisiblyME, Thyroid Central, ThyroidChange, The Thyroid Code, The National Academy of Hypothyroidism, Recovering with T3, Thyroid Transitions, among many other websites.
- I have had articles republished on Faith it, ToSaveaLife, Yahoo, MSN, The Butterfly Effect and For Every Mom to name a few.
- I have collaborated on writing projects with BetterHelp, Regain.Us, ZRT Labs, Blue Horizon, Medichecks, MIT, Louise O’Connor Thyroid Naturopath, Klikkit, ThyroChoice, Thyroid30, Scriptly Rx and more.
- Affiliate programmes I am currently signed up with are: Amazon Associates, Medichecks, LetsGetChecked, TrueHealthLabs and Thyroid30.
- I was due to speak at The Annual Thyroid Conference in the UK in October 2019, before the event was unfortunately cancelled by the host due to her other commitments.
- I have been interviewed by the BBC several times; on Radio 1, on BBC World Service and for a written article here.
- I was interviewed via video for a documentary by London Live about how I collaborate with Medichecks, and the kinds of issues thyroid patients face.
- I was interviewed by iPain Living Magazine for an article about how I manage pain with thyroid disease, for the Winter 2020 issue.
- I was interviewed by Shelley Wilson regarding my second book.
- I was interviewed by Invisibly Me regarding my first book.
- I was interviewed for Motive Me Now about how I stay motivated when living with chronic health conditions and how I turned my life around.
- The Butterfly Effect Blog interviewed me on my first book, blog, personal experiences and thyroid advocacy work.
- I have been interviewed by Thyroid Central.
- I have been interviewed in the format of a video by Health Stories Project.
- I was on an episode of That Crohn’s Chick YouTube Live Stream series.
- I was on Episode 39 of the Unvisible Pod podcast, talking about my road to recovery with thyroid disease, as well as my latest book, You, Me and Hypothyroidism.
- I was Thyroid Refresh TV’s guest on Episode 32, titled ‘How to Become Your Own Thyroid Health Advocate with Rachel Hill, creator of The Invisible Hypothyroidism’.
- I was interviewed on Jessie Dechane’s Chronically Healing podcast regarding advocating for thyroid patients and what it means to look at your health holistically.
- I was interviewed on The FutureTech podcast about hypothyroidism signs and symptoms, testing, medication options and how to advocate for your own thyroid health.
- I was interviewed on Korus‘ podcast, about Hashimoto’s, Hypothyroidism and my book.
- The Invisible Hypothyroidism was the topic of episode #40 of Dr Hedberg’s podcast Show, with a 40-minute long discussion and interview with myself.
- The Invisible Hypothyroidism and my book Be Your Own Thyroid Advocate were cited in Health Rising’s article on the use of T3 medication in CFS.
- I was featured on Autoimmune Sister’s Instagram page in two posts, shown here and here.
- I was asked to film a 3-minute Thyroid Tip video for Thyroid Refresh’s YouTube Channel.
- Featured on TAWKI.
Awards, Nominations, Endorsements and Support for The Invisible Hypothyroidism
“If you are looking for friendly, down-to-earth, commentary and information on thyroid conditions, The Invisible Hypothyroidism is the place to go.” – The National Academy of Hypothyroidism.
- The Invisible Hypothyroidism was included in the The 10 Best Thyroid Disorder Blogs 2019.
- I was nominated for seven 2020 WEGO Health Awards, eight 2019 WEGO Health Awards and six 2018 WEGO Health Awards.
- I was nominated for Best Personal Development Blog at the Annual Bloggers Bash Awards 2019.
- Awarded ‘One Of The Top Thyroid Blogs You Need to Read’ by The National Academy of Hypothyroidism.
- Awarded one of the ‘2018 Top 10 Patient Leader Blogs’ by WEGO Health.
- Awarded one of the ‘2018 Top 10 Advocating for Another Patient Leaders’ by WEGO Health.
- Awarded 3rd Place and 9th Place in the Top Hypothyroidism Websites List and Top Thyroid Websites List, respectively.
- I was given the Blogger Recognition Award.
- Cited by The National Academy of Hypothyroidism as one of the best thyroid advocates doing their part to raise thyroid awareness.
- The book The End of Chronic Fatigue said: “Rachel Hill’s site, The Invisible Hypothyroidism, is hands down the best thyroid blog for thyroid patients. Rachel is an amazing writer with hundreds of fantastic posts for whatever questions or struggles you may be facing.”
- Included in ThyroidChange’s list of Useful Websites for Hypothyroidism and Hashimoto’s.
- Included in Dr. Hedberg’s Best Thyroid Resources List.
- Included in Jeffrey Dach MD’s Useful Thyroid Info Sites List and his Online Information for Hashimotos Thyroid Disease list.
- Cited as “A blog with the most amount of information I’ve seen in one place about hypothyroidism! …From a UK source, this site has been the best,” by Never Mind The Thyroid.
- Included by Stop The Thyroid Madness in their Recommended Websites list.
- My support group has been recommended by The National Academy of Hypothyroidism.
I have also received lots of great feedback from thyroid patients that my work has helped over the years, please see their feedback here.
Work With Me
- I accept guest posts from others as well as sponsored posts on theinvisiblehypothyroidism.com as long as they are suitable to my audience and of high enough quality.
- I can write content for your website or channel, as a one-off piece or as and when requested, but also as a regular contributor.
- I can feature you, your product or service on my social media or in my email newsletter, which is published once every two weeks to thousands of subscribers.
- I can review your product or service in a sponsored article published on my site or yours, as long as it is suitable to my audience.
- I am happy to be interviewed via Skype, Zoom, other video/audio or email.
- I am available for podcast discussions.
Please contact me for more information on these opportunities and if you have any suggestions on another way we could collaborate.
Please note that as per Google’s policy, paid for pieces and work will not include a dofollow back to your site/services/products etc. And I only work with content that is suitable to my audience and of high quality.