Click here to listen to a reading of this blog:
The National Academy of Hypothyroidism kindly read and reviewed my new book You, Me and Hypothyroidism: When Someone You Love Has Hypothyroidism, ahead of its release last week.
Some snippets include:
- This information is not only beneficial to patients but is critically important for those who have thyroid patients in their life. What sets the book apart is its focus on the relational elements of thyroid disease and how to best navigate life when in a relationship that is accompanied by thyroid disease.
- You, Me and Hypothyroidism is full of useful tips, inspirational stories, and a wealth of valuable information that will benefit anyone who is either suffering from thyroid disease or has a thyroid patient in their life.
- You, Me and Hypothyroidism is constructed from an impressive synthesis of personal experience and scientific explanation. This perfectly balanced pairing provides a comprehensive and invaluable glimpse into what it is like when thyroid disease is part of an individual’s relationships.
- As is to be expected from all of Hill’s works You, Me, and Hypothyroidism, is thorough in its presentation of thyroid information.
- You, Me and Hypothyroidism equips readers with the skills needed to better interact, support, and love the thyroid patients in their lives.
You can find the full review here and the book available on Amazon here.
Caz / InvisiblyMeSeptember 23, 2019 at 10:07 am
A glowing review, I especially like that they pick up on the personal touch to the book and the “constant theme of empathy that is intrinsic to Hill and Gask’s writing”, because this is what makes a helpful book an incredibly readable book. xx