Click here to listen to a reading of this blog:
To celebrate 3 years of The Invisible Hypothyroidism, I wanted to say thank you with a giveaway competition. Thank you for supporting me and allowing me to support you in your thyroid journey.
What Do You Win?
I am giving away a brand new, signed copy of my book Be Your Own Thyroid Advocate and a brand new copy of Emily Kyle’s The 30-Minute Thyroid Cookbook, which I contributed the foreword too, both to one lucky person. These will aid you in having an even healthier 2019.
Included in Be Your Own Thyroid Advocate: When You’re Sick and Tired of Being Sick and Tired:
– A recounting of my personal journey back to good health with hypothyroidism and Hashimoto’s.
– A chapter talking to the friends and family of those with hypothyroidism, including how they can support the thyroid patient in their life.
– Chapters on thyroid medication, blood tests, supplements, mental health and the other pieces of the puzzle you may not have thought about yet.
– Motivational and uplifting passages to support you in your own journey.
– Chapters on dealing with your diagnosis and remaining in work with hypothyroidism.
Included in The 30-Minute Thyroid Cookbook: 125 Healing Recipes for Hypothyroidism and Hashimoto’s:
– An essential introduction that explains the thyroid-diet connection, and offers instruction on foods to eat and avoid, along with guidelines for preparing your pantry and eating out.
– 125 recipes that are all gluten-free and dairy-free, and ready to eat in 30-minutes or less.
– Recipes also for Paleo, Autoimmune Protocol (AIP), Elimination Provocation (EP), and more.
What Do You Need To Do To Enter?
Head on over to my Facebook page and follow the instructions on this post. You may also ask friends and family to enter in case they win for you. The competition closes and a winner will be drawn on December 15th 2018.
If you can’t wait until the competition is drawn or perhaps are tempted to treat yourself, then you can find Be Your Own Thyroid Advocate: When You’re Sick and Tired of Being Sick and Tired on Amazon and in my Facebook shop. And you can pre-order The 30-Minute Thyroid Cookbook: 125 Healing Recipes for Hypothyroidism and Hashimoto’s on Amazon as it comes out on Christmas Day.
I hope you’ll enter and I look forward to posting it off to the winner! Small acts of kindness can put big smiles on peoples’ faces.
Will you be entering?
Rachel Hill is the highly ranked and multi-award winning thyroid patient advocate, writer, speaker and author behind The Invisible Hypothyroidism. Her thyroid advocacy work includes writing articles, authoring books, producing her Thyroid Family email newsletters and speaking on podcasts, as well as being a founding board member for the American College of Thyroidology. She is well-recognised as a crucial contributor to the thyroid community and has a large social media presence. Her books include “Be Your Own Thyroid Advocate” and “You, Me and Hypothyroidism”.