Click here to listen to a reading of this blog:
I have another podcast feature to share…
- Dogma in chronic illness and specifically, Hashimotos
- How to be your best advocate and listening to our body’s whispers (before it starts to scream)
- How to care for ourselves as an HSP with thyroid issues
- Blood work isn’t the only thing we have to pay attention to with Hashimoto’s
- Movement and food – why “calories in, calories out” isn’t successful for those with thyroid issues and not all movement is created equal
Rachel Hill is the highly ranked and multi-award winning thyroid patient advocate, writer, speaker and author behind The Invisible Hypothyroidism. Her thyroid advocacy work includes writing articles, authoring books, producing her Thyroid Family email newsletters and speaking on podcasts, as well as being a founding board member for the American College of Thyroidology. She is well-recognised as a crucial and influential contributor to the thyroid community and has a large social media presence. Her books include “Be Your Own Thyroid Advocate” and “You, Me and Hypothyroidism”.